Saturday, October 10, 2009

Throughout the weeks..

Blog #2

I can not believe we are almost half way done with our first semester of nursing school it feels so surreal.  It has gone by so fast with so many different memories.  We have gone through two full weeks of clinicals now.  I enjoy working at the Crista nursing home.  The workers there are so encouraging and willing to help us learn it is such a blessing!  My resident may be challenging to work with at times, but she is such a sweet woman that just wants attention and I am glad I am able to give her this attention!  I know working with her will help my nursing career in the long run and I am thankful for her as my resident.  It will be hard to leave at the end of the month after having such great experiences with all the workers and residents.

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about everyone's experiences! Glad things are going well!

    ReplyDelete