Blog #3
After finishing my praxis I found a lot out about myself and why I want to become a nurse. Everyone always asked you the question, "why did you decide to become nurse?" Up until I wrote my praxis paper I told people because my mom had thought up the idea and it sounded good to me. But after much thought writing this paper I realized that it was also God's calling for me. All the steps that I went through to get here all had a purpose to them. I just never realized it until I wrote it out how God had planned everything so I would end up at the nursing school at Northwest. It feels great to know that I am where I am supposed to be and that God is beside me guiding me throughout.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment